The DIY (diy = ” Do it yourself “) is still very much in vogue, especially as regards the decoration of the interior.
Whether you are a beginner or confirmed, we have listed for you the indispensable tools to ensure the success of your creations. But also for the servicing or minor repairs of your home !
Our tips on how to choose tools DIY
- First things first : think safety ! Even if it is DIY easy to do, an accident is quick to happen. For this, we advise you to always wear a pair of protective gloves. This will save you the small (or big !) bobos.
- Of even, think to protect your work surface. You will regret a fast stroke of the knife in your beautiful table… To do this, boards to be cut are ideal.
- For the cutters, prefer a model ergonomic, easier to handle ; and a blade scored which will provide you with a better use in time.
- Everyone should have a box screwdriver (magnetic, it is even more convenient !) but for DIY, you can also opt for tools details : it is ideal when working on small objects with tiny screws. It is also very convenient to change the batteries of a watch or a small radio.
- A set of tweezers can also prove to be very useful not only for making jewellery or decorative items. Pliers, flat, pointed… You will see that each model with its use.
- For fans of DIY, the Dremel is a must-have and all-in-one. This rotary tool electric enables you to perform work details such as engraving, grinding, drilling… A practical item to offer or to make offer.
- Finally, to perfect his finishes, any handyman should have a panel of different papers from glass. Why ? Because depending on the material to sand, you frauda a paper more or less abrasive.
- Protective gloves,
- Cutting board,
- Adhesive transparent strong, 6,90 €
- Lot of 2 pairs of scissors, 9,99 €
- Precision tools, 7,39 €
- Hammer, 19,63€
- Set of screwdriver, 11,99 €
- Ribbon steel, 5,99 €
- Cutter, 8,49 €
- Set of pliers, 17,49 €
- Lot of 45 paper glass, 8,99 €
- Rotary tool multi-use, 40,77 €
Out of inspiration ?
Check out our most beautiful DIY deco, easy and quick to make with just a few tools and a little patience !
But also ideas to customize your IKEA furniture and much more…
- DIY : the suspended aviary
- DIY : The deer head cardboard
- DIY : circles of light
- DIY : build a frame around their Playmobil favorite !
- Ikea hack : ideas to customize your Billy bookcase
- Ikea hack : what to do with the wooden cabinets Ivar ?
And for even more ideas DIY, Pinterest is a real gold mine !
Image Source : Brooke Lark @brookelark