12 hours earlier
July 19, 2019
In you also, the drawings of your children amoncèlent in a dresser drawer that you open only once a year ? These drawings deserve to be in a special place, isn’t it ? We’re not talking about the snap at the door of the fridge, which is already almost fully covered.
It would be time to sort all these works of art, and no, we don’t alienate accidentally while the kids are asleep ! We request the designs that they want to keep and help them to choose the ones they prefer. You can then make, from their favorite designs, a pretty Canvas in a jumble in you and to transform the other into a Mug or a personalized Calendar gifts that will please the whole family.
Create your Canvas in a jumble from your children’s drawings
Here’s what you need :
- An afternoon to sort the drawings with your children
- A dose of patience because in the afternoons at home with bored kids can sometimes be difficult to
- The drawings that your children want to see appear on the canvas
- Think about the location of drawings, how much you are going to put, the color of the background of the canvas and if you want to add text
- A printer for the scanner or a phone to take a picture
There is more to do is choose the Canvas promiscuously to host the masterpieces of your children ! The hardest part will be to decide among 14 different sizes, formats (square, rectangle or panoramic) and the layout of the page, which can receive up to 35 designs !
Then the drawings. Here is a selection of drawings/paintings that was chosen to Photobox :
- A lovely painting of a brown cat
- A family standing in front of his house. The author has drawn his little cat
- Of the hand-prints made at the school, a beautiful rainbow and a nice collage depicting a dinosaur
You can start with the scanner but it is still easier to photograph and upload them directly from your phone. Then, choose the page layout and the color of the background that you prefer for your canvas – a multitude of choices available to you, so be creative ! In addition, you have the option to add text if you want to date or give a title to your work of art !
You can be sure that your children will be extremely proud when they discover the painting from their drawings and there is a high chance that they will want to keep to themselves in their room !