7 hours ago
October 4, 2019
My sister loves photography, his camera follows her everywhere and if she forgets, or she pulls out his smartphone. About photo favorite : her children. It captures all the important moments (or not) of their lives and me sending them more or less daily ! It can be photos of my nephews with the cats, or of them asleep in the car…
As I don’t see them as often as I would like – I live in England and in France – I can live with them the receipts of the classes, the soccer games, the birthdays, the holidays, etc
I keep in my phone a lot of photos of my nephews, without having ever printed. But rather than make a photo album, I decided to create a Photo Calendar that I could hang in the kitchen – and it will also make a perfect gift to give to my parents for their anniversaries or for Christmas.
A creation in a few clicks
To be able to take a look at my nephews and my niece every day, I opted for the Wall Calendar, Simple A4 on a white background and I have selected photos taken over the last year to refine my selection, but you can put more if you want.
The idea is simple :
- Choose one or more photos per month, photos that I love and that tell a story, small moments of daily life as the football game of last Saturday to the big occasions like the back-to-school, their birthdays, or Christmas at my parents house, or their trip to London to come see me
- Transfer your photos in Photobox
- Arrange your pictures according to the layout you want – one, two, or three images – the background color of your calendar – black or white, or both – and the month by which you wish to begin your creation
- Add captions or little reminders to not forget the birthdays of everyone and the holidays of mothers and fathers
- And finalize your calendar
And here is my creation !
The realization of this wall calendar is really very simple, the hard part is making a choice from all the photos that we care. And it is available in various versions, you can replace the photos of the children with those of your four-legged companions, or the favorite cities you’ve visited ! And if you are more manual(the)s, you can also make a photo calendar from your children’s drawings !